Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
Job duties of this Role:
Act as an Application Support for a managed service project and coordinates with Application Lead on IT service management and help facilitate compliance to the agreed service levels.
- Providing 2nd level application support under the supervision of the Support Team Lead upon received support/service request from helpdesk (1st level support).
- Acting as a communication bridge to liaise between client and offshore delivery center (3rd level application support).
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments with the assistance from Production Control Unit to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Support Team Lead and offshore delivery center (3rd level application support).
- Keeping record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
Come JOIN US if you have:
- Preferred to have 1 year of experience in Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Self-initiative and able to work independently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.