Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
Job duties of this Role:
- Support the full software development lifecycle
- Utilize emerging technologies and big data design principles in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support big data and analytics initiative
- Work closely with other engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to our clients
Come JOIN US if you have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Big Data or relevant disciplines
- At least 5-year experience with Data Engineering or Big Data Technologies, or Data Transformation, and modeling
- Experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Data Lake, Azure, Google, AWS etc.) or experience with open source technologies (Spark, Kafka, Presto, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Experience with 2 of 3 - Java, Scala, and Python programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Self-motivated and team player, able to work under dynamic work environment and flexible to changes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.