Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
About Accenture Interactive：
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
- Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience focused on client facing in a design agency or consulting firm
- 5+ years of thought leadership experience in exposure to multi-channel approaches and design areas including physical and connected
- 3+ years’ experience in growth strategy focused on one or more of the following areas; market penetration, market and product expansion, diversity strategy
- 3+ years’ experience demonstrated success leading multiple cross-discipline teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.