Job duties of this Role:
As a No. 1 Salesforce global strategic partner, and Leader in Forrester’s latest report on Salesforce implementation service providers, Accenture’s Salesforce capability team works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We provide the implementation services of customized Salesforce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Salesforce components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process.
- Evaluate legacy applications and propose a cloud enabled application stack that leverages the Salesforce platform for a future state application; Able to translate business processes into systems solutions
- Utilize Salesforce best practices throughout the end-to-end software development lifecycle from Strategy to Execution
- Able to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Perform the detailed design, configure, build, and test of application and technical architecture components.
- Deliver functional or technical documentation such as Functional Specification, Technical Design Specification, Test Plan and Test Cases, User Training materials and Production Cut-over Plan
- Provide end-user training on how to adopt the Salesforce solution efficiently in their daily operations or system administration
- Able to maintain effective communication with the on-shore/ off-shore development team to execute the Salesforce development tasks
- Enforce good security coding standard and delivery quality, provide technical governance to ensure the best practices