Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
As a Scrum Master, you will take on a key position for the entrepreneurial paradigm shift towards business agility. You will help the teams understand the agile methodologies, processes and ceremonies and ensure that they are properly implemented and continuously improved. Your goal is to develop self-organized and high-performance teams.
- Conveying and introducing agile values, methodologies and techniques (for example, you carry out Scrum ceremonies, create and maintain artifacts such as user stories, backlog, etc.)
- Creation of platforms for solution and decision-making
- Development and visualization of key figures to determine team efficiency and derive measures for continuous optimization
- Identify and remove risks and barriers that keep the team from progressing
- Methodical support of the customer requirements process; from identification to implementation