Key responsibilities may include
· Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
· Good knowledge and understanding of digital application workflows
· Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
· Understand and analyze functional impacts on front-to-back applications
· Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
· Design and document new process and system changes
· At least 2 years of related working experience in technology industry, preferably in consultancy environment
· Prior experience in a sizeable digital transformation project
· Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university in IT or related disciplines
· Solid understanding of Agile or Scrum methodology
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.