As part of the Cyber security team at Accenture Hong Kong, the Security Consultant is a subject matter expert that works with Accenture clients to design and deploy industry-leading solutions to improve the protection of assets within their environments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer focused information security practitioner who possess the ability to apply solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical, and security related goals.
What you will get to do:
- Provide security architect and solutions to core enterprise customers.
- Provide managed security service to enterprise customers
- Provide support to client’s projects and delivery the related projects
- Provide technical architect and support security business development
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in cybersecurity
- Extensive experience with cloud/network security, endpoint security and Identity Access Management solutions.
- Experience with supporting solution architect, presales or solution delivery.
- Experience in manage or delivery security solutions e.g. IAM/PAM/Firewall/cloud/PAM/SIEM/SOC/NG endpoint security solutions.
Preferred Technical Skills & Proficiency: (You can pick Windows Platform or Unix Platform skills)
- Good technical knowledge and skills includes but not limit to Palo-Alto firewall, Checkpoint firewall and other popular network security gateways.
- Good technical knowledge and skills on IAM solutions, i.e. CyberArk, RSA, Fortinet Authentication systems, etc.
- Strong working history with common cloud, network security and/or endpoint security platforms.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good customer communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, organized, analytical and detail-minded.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Related Certificate of firewall, IAM solution or security certificates.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.