Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn .
About Accenture Interactive：
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
Technical Architect is responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of digital solution projects. This includes:
- Review and integrate all technical architecture and application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Technical solution design, including modern design pattern, based on PaaS
- Be able to articulate on Development Architecture, Runtime Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, and Operations Architecture
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security
- Lead development teams and partners/vendors and authoring of technical design specifications, web solutions architecture designs, integration interface specifications etc,
- Lead development teams and partners/vendors to define coding standards ensuring incorporating best practices and ensure developments are in accordance with the required functionalities
- Lead testing teams and partners/vendors in defining test strategies, test scenarios and cases and generation of test scripts
- Lead infrastructure teams in defining environment requirements for development, staging and testing, and production environments incorporating sizing requirements etc.
- Work along Project Manager / Scrum Master in forecasting & development of overall implementation project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
- Capable of delivering projects in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 Years in Web Solutions Design, Development and Delivery
- Hands-on experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment
- Experienced managing digital development teams (in-house or vendor) across web, mobile & social media
- Proficient in web front-end technologies HTML, CSS, AJAX, Angular/React/Vue and HTML5
- Proficient in object-oriented programming
- Proficient in NoSQL, Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL databases
- Familiar with rest APL design
- Familiar with Windows/Linux Hosting environments
- Familiar with development tools, such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, Swagger, Maven, JIRA, etc.
- Advantage to be familiar with some or all web platforms including Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Magento, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Commerce, SAP Hybris, WebSphere Commerce, ATG, etc.
- Advantage to be familiar with Cloud services on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform or IBM Cloud
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.