Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn .
About Accenture Interactive：
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
The Creative Director is responsible for driving the creative for design focused initiatives, campaigns and integrated marketing. Lead and manage a creative team effectively and deliver the leading design solutions with great proficiency, aesthetics, accuracy and on time. Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral. Act as the creative liaison between our creative team and the design team, bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding, promoting our brand, product and service. Provide creative direction, asset creation and support for product marketing efforts, including sales presentations, event campaigns and others. Story telling around brands through designs, messaging, image, photography and creative copywriting.
- Assist the Design Lead to lead creative team from creative concept to implementation
- Possess strong leadership skills with strong capability to drive fresh creativity and ideas
- Manage and lead teams of creatives and help to foster an environment where big ideas are put forward and pushed through to delivery
- Develops impactful and creative concepts for multiple projects – ranging from digital marketing campaign, experimental marketing, digital transformation consultancy and user-centric UI design
- Manage and execute creative ideas on assigned projects with clients and internal teams to establish communication goal/objectives, develop visual/copy concepts and design alternatives using appropriate media
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- 9+ years of digital design experience in digital advertising agency or consulting environment
- Experience in direct marketing, digital creative advertising, and UI design, with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Possess strong conceptual skills, prominent level sense of design, layout and typography
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Excellent storyteller and persuasive speaker
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.