As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com/ to find out more about us.
- Develop mobile application and mobile mini-games.
- Work closely with Project Manager, UX Designers, Engineering and QA teams to build, test and deploy products.
- Understand project requirements, define test cases for development and follow software development workflow.
- Research, analyze, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile application development (React Native/ native iOS or Android). Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior roles.
- Proficient in React Native
- Proficient in Xcode 11.0+ with iOS SDK 13.0+, Swift 4.0+ for iOS developer.
- Proficient in Android Studio with Android API level 26+ for Android developer.
- Experience in AR and game development.
- Fast learner and passionate for mobile application development.
- Eager to learn new things and has a strong appetite for iterating quickly, measuring and learning from your work.
- Self-motivated, responsible, analytical mindset, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good & effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.