- To be involved in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for successful project delivery in cloud platform
- Assist System Analyst in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Development and maintenance of application programs
- Prepare test plan/ cases/scripts/environments, data collection and perform testing
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) and system implementation
- Operation documents preparation
- Ongoing user and application support
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subjects
- Knowledge in Java, Spring
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS cloud services
- Experience in J2EE project design and development is preferable
- Good problem solving skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.