We are looking for a self-driven professional who is deeply passionate about new technology and strive for success. As GTM professional, you need to support business opportunity qualification and related business development activities. In addition, you would be working with our Technology solution teams, and to organize presentation and discussion meetings with our clients to promote our solutions and services.
Our target candidate should have strong interest in applying technology to help clients improve their business, and passionate about creating solutions that are relevant to large-scale enterprises (local or multinational) or to the overall Financial Services industry in Hong Kong. The candidate would gain exposure to the application of leading edge technology, and opportunities to work with major enterprises in Hong Kong to develop new generation of differentiating technology solutions.
- Support shaping and originating business opportunities with clients
- Drive and execute go-to-market activities to promote our Technology services and offerings to the market
- Drive and manage client facing activities (e.g. discussion meeting, proposal presentation)
- Work with the solution teams, prepare technical and commercial proposal
- Manage good relationship network with clients, ecosystem partners and major vendors to understand key trends and demand for technology solutions and services in the market
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Engineering or Business;
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in Consulting / IT services industry
- Technology savvy, and thoroughly understand technology solution delivery services for New IT Domains (e.g. Cloud, Micro-service Architecture, Blockchain, Data Analytics, AI)
- Solid experience in driving business development activities, have track records in building successful and long-term relationship with clients
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (Cantonese, Mandarin and English)
- Team player with the ability to work with technology solution teams and vendors
- Creative thinking, able to bring new ideas to help solve client problems
Ideally The Candidate Should Possess The Following:
- Experience working directly with senior client executives (Business and/or IT)
- Hands-on experience working in a Financial Services sector (e.g. banking, insurance, capital market)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.