Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
Enjoying in a community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
You will be at the core of Accenture's Technology business, you are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve technology problems through developing, designing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies to improve the way our clients and the world works. You will be using your versatility and experience to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation. You will be applying the latest SDLC best practices to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Accenture development teams.
- Develop professional & industry standard solutions to task requirements
- Be the technical lead and the first line of support for developers in your team
- Master the skills required to complete your team’s projects.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the E-Commerce platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Identify quality marketplace extensions and optimize production efforts
- Maintain high performing codebases and solve complex performance problems
- Support architecting and estimating resources for E-Commerce projects
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.