As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
We are hiring a Customer Analytics Data Science Consultant / Manager that will focus on the enabling of the TDA (Technology, Data, Analytic) vision of performance marketing for our clients of different industries. They will engage with our Clients CMO and Enterprise Business functions to develop AI solutions leveraging common AI platforms (Amazon, Google, MSFT, IBM among others) along with 3rd party solutions, start-up technologies and Accenture proprietary capabilities to drive AI innovation for our clients and create the best and personalized experiences for customers.
What will you do as a Customer Analytics expert?
- Work closely with the client teams to define and develop data driven solutions for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients.
- Participate in the development of our customer analytics and AI solutions, future state products and offerings, leveraging and expanding your expertise and skills in this domain and contributing to the growth of our performance marketing business.
- Support our business development by providing your customer analytics knowledge and work with our business lead to advice clients on the best solution. You usually collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of experts from our strategy, business/ experience design and system engineering practice.
- Work closely with our different industry client account teams to position Accenture as the leading customer analytics solution provider in the market.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, D3.js, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or AI
- 5+ years of experience in working at major consulting firms, digital marketing firms or with In-house firms on leading edge TDA projects and data driven marketing projects
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the following key AI technologies:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network, e.g. Tensor flow, Caffe, CNTK etc
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google API AI, Facebook AI, etc
- Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- Willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish credibility
- Strong written and oral communications skills; fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.