- Identifying Opportunities: Gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools
- Defining Client Needs: Identify and articulate business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
- Driving Insights: Drive strategic insights and actionable implications, determining the most practical way to drive lasting results for our clients
- Designing the Future: Work with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life
- Building Capabilities: Help clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance
- Guiding our Clients: Define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things.
- Final-year students studying in a bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university with an expected graduation date between September 2020 and August 2021
- Effective communication - listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner
- Relationship building – displays high levels of emotional intelligence; uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams
- Problem-solving – breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
- Creative - enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation
- High Learning Agility – assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
- Adaptable – comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when facing change & uncertainty
- Taking the initiative – ask for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed.
- Outcome-focused – seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
- Self-motivated – enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexible – flexible to work on different projects/locations and accommodate clients with travel requirements
- High language proficiency – proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.