Joining Accenture’s Project Management Team, you will be one of the delivery managers whose work with our clients to implement the digital roadmap introducing the latest technologies, and to build application that transcend today’s digital world and fundamentally enable change for our clients businesses.
- Accountable for the overall client and project management in the delivery stage includes P&L, risk, client expectation and satisfaction, changes of scope or cost, resources planning ,etc
- Analyze key business problems to identify new value areas to propose with clients
- Be the expert in their function and can help provide recommendations and best practices for operational optimization and cross utilization
- Develop and grow client relationships by acting as a single point of contact and resolve any client issues that arise during the implementation stage
- Review client’s business performance on regular basis to facilitate the generation of new business opportunity
- Oversee and manage the quality of project delivery to ensure client satisfaction by prioritizing and managing client expectations to successful delivery of software development
- Develop strategy and engagement plan to produce project deliverables such as training materials, reference guides, FAQs, stakeholder assessments
- Effectively identify, raise, diagnose, and solve for any risks or anomalies that impact the project
- Develop presentation and deploy communication and facilitate meetings to increase adoption of change initiatives
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in large scale solution development projects (i.e. several thousand man-days or to lead a team of 30+ members), preferable from consulting background
- Proven successful track record on managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in any one of the below areas – SAP, Cloud, Blockchain, e-commerce, SFDC, CRM solutions, data Analytics, digital solutions such as website, mobile apps insurance related platforms, AI-powered solutions, digital transformation initiatives for government or public sectors
- Strong technical background, preferably to have prior early experience in system development such as Java/C# .NET/DevOps/mobile, etc
- Strong and solid hands on experience in project management with both Waterfall and Agile methodology knowledge
- Confident, proactive, corporately presentable, flexible to work under dynamic working environment
- Excellent leadership and senior stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive changes and convince clients to adopt Accenture way of working
- Able to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Excellent command in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin (minimum to master 2 languages well to communicate professionally)
- Certification in PMP, PSM, CSM, Scrum Master is a plus
- Less experienced candidates would be considered as Development Manager
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.