- Lead in shaping Salesforce opportunities with clients to improve services and business performance, bridge Business and IT stakeholders to develop high value solutions
- Lead solution origination / development for Salesforce
- Collaborate and co-create solutions with ecosystem partners
- Drive and execute go-to-market activities (including collaboration with our business partners) to bring Salesforce Services to the market
- Manage good relationship network with clients and major service providers, have the pulse on key trends and demand in the market
- Drive and manage client facing activities (eg meeting, design thinking workshop)
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Engineering or Business; Master Degree an advantage
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years in Consulting / IT services industry
- Delivery experience in Salesforce
- Solid experience in driving changes, have track records in overcoming change barriers and delivering outcomes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese)
- Team player with the ability to lead team and accomplish results
- Ability to work in a multi team environment
- Creative thinking, able to bring new ideas to help solve client problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.