- Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage by closely cooperating with sales lead and senior stakeholders
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, client executives, partners, external vendors, and project members to manage and deliver successful solutions during implementation stage
- Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during implementation stage
- Proactive to keep abreast of new technologies and to promote the adoption of new initiatives on client side or internally
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within internal and client organization
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed applications (i.e. several thousand man-days), preferably from consulting background with experience in establishing new practice
- Proven successful track record to design application(s) with extensive knowledge in SFDC or CRM solutions with integrations to related systems
- Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects with focus on at least 2 of the Salesforce.com major platforms (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud)
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform
- Experience in holistic SFDC solutions with a customer 360-degree view, and personalized service & marketing would be advantageous
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
- Broad system design and architecture skills with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies, and be passionate in updated trend
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills to speak and present in front of senior executives (leadership is of lower priority)
- Excellent command in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin (minimum to master 2 languages well to communicate professionally)
- Hands on experience and knowledge in Microservices, Event Driven or Cloud Native; and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI); and different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.); and scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms) is a plus
- Certification in Salesforce.com and TOGAF is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.