- Evaluate legacy applications and propose a cloud enabled application stack that leverages the SFDC platform for a future state application; Able to translate business processes into systems solutions
- Able to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Perform the detailed design, configure, build, and test of application and technical architecture components.
- Provide documentation of application solutions including functional, specifications, technical specifications and workflow diagrams; Provide end-user training & production support
- Work with the onshore / offshore development team to implement the technical solution
- Enforce good security coding standard and delivery quality, provide technical governance to ensure the best practices
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science, Information Systems background desired
- Minimum 1 years design & implementation experience on SFDC solutions
- Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects with focus on at least 1 of the Salesforce.com major platforms (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud)
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.