Learning and Talent Development has been one of the key HR functions to help drive business and talent strategy in Accenture Greater China. The GC Leadership Development Associate manager will support GC Learning and Talent Development Lead to plan, design, develop and drive execution GC L&D and talent programs across all the locations and DTEs, in order to
- Build healthy learning culture for Accenture GC organization;
- Upgrade all-level talent capability to support business growth and talent strategy
Learning and Talent Development Associate Manager will provide necessary support to:
- Prioritize, manage, and tracking all the GC L&TD initiatives and programs;
- Manage strong relationship with business sponsors and subject matter experts;
- Implement communication plans (including both push and pull communication channels) with business leaders to build awareness of various avenues to build capability, such as training, assets and collaboration (leverage Accenture Learning or other shared services where appropriate)
- Develop and implement learning assets and leadership programs designed to build the necessary skills (leverage Accenture learning where appropriate)
- Define curriculum that meets business requirements and is aligned with training financial guidelines;
- Determine whether new assets should be built in-house or procured from external vendors;
- Track and analyze training expenses against pre-defined budget
- Responsible and accountable for service delivery of capability/leadership development programs being delivered across entities and support the actions taken to improve overall quality and effectiveness
Reports to: Greater China Talent Strategy & Leadership Development Lead
Undergraduate degree (preferred specialization in human resources management, or Science and Engineering, but not required)
· Prefer 3 years above working experience, with preferred experience in learning and development, human resources management and HR planning.
· Prefer Experience in large, multi-national organizations, with preferred experience in consulting companies or IT companies
· Experience with a global, multi-cultural, and virtual work environment
- Sound program management and facilitation skills
- Good research and analysis skill to design learning program and curriculum
- Quick learning/response and creative/critical thinking skill
- Confident with good attitude/commitment to the work
- Comfortable and confident in verbal and written communication with senior executives
- Genuine in team work and team collaboration
- Service-oriented mindset, persistence in high performance delivery, great attention to detail
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- Experienced and efficient PPT, Word and Excel user
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Technology understanding is a plus
Work /Travel/ Location Requirements:
- Occasional travel may be required
- Overtime as needed
- Occasional evening calls to connect with Global Leadership Development team
- Must work in office location & be well networked and connected with Greater China HR team as well as remotely connect with Global Leadership Development team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.