Accenture's Risk Management group works with clients to protect and increase economic and shareholder value while fulfilling compliance requirements in a cost-efficient manner and implementing effective risk governance and operating models. We have the breadth of experience, global resources, superior assets and deep knowledge and insights to help the CRO create new forms of value and to help our clients become high-performance financial services businesses.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
· Supervise a project team in all components of Accenture's ERM and/or risk management methodologies including risk diagnostics, identification, quantification, policies and procedures, monitoring, corporate governance and reporting, and risk technology systems
· Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of ERM implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training.
· Work with client's business units, including Enterprise Risk Management, IT, Internal, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics, Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development.
· Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
· Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process.
· Perform role of counselor and coach, participate in building a practice and training in Accenture's Risk Management service line
- Experiences in Financial Services Risk Management & Data Analytics field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exposures in Banking industry
- Strong understanding of FS Risk Operating model at FS clients
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fluent in Cantonese & English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.