Who We Are and What We Do
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our clients’ industries. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
• Working across a variety of industries structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
• Drive strategic insights and actionable implications, reflecting Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
• Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
• Help our clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance
• Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver results
• Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
• Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business
What Are We Looking For?
• Studying in Bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date between September 2019 and August 2020
• Flexibility to work on different projects/locations and accommodate client with travel requirements
• Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
• An outcome oriented and impactful approach, and ability to work in a high intensity environment
• Natural ability to lead, collaborate, and communicate successfully in a team
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, able to, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, and excels in a conceptual working environment
• Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
• Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
* Please click apply and submit your CV, your HKDSE result (high school graduation grades for overseas student) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Failure to submit the above documents, your application may not be considered.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2019
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.