- Manage project work or selected work streams in ERM, risk and compliance management and risk and compliance systems integration.
- Work as part of or supervise a project team in finance & risk projects, including risk and compliance operating models, change management, process re-engineering, regulatory compliance, internal controls review, policies and procedures, monitoring, corporate governance and reporting
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of ERM implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training
- Work with client's business units, including Enterprise Risk Management, IT, Internal, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics, Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture's Finance & Risk service line, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals.
- 3 + years of work experience in advisory services to Financial Services or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Regulatory and Operational Compliance, Risk Management, Risk and Data Analytics
- 3 + years working in areas such as practice/model development, validation, change management, project management, compliance
- 3 + years proven successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery
- 3+ years current and/or recent experience within a Management Consulting firm. Big 4, risk consulting and banking candidates are welcomed.
- Fluent in English (Written/Spoken), Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years recent experience in Finance and Risk Management Consulting within a reputable Consulting Firm
- 5 + years experience with Finance/Risk/Compliance Process Design and Reengineering
- 5+ years experience performing Finance/Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics
- Experience at a top Risk & Regulatory Management Auditing firm a plus
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Understanding of FS Operating model and/or Compliance Standards at FS clients
- Understanding of the Front and Back operations and financial products (e.g. derivatives, fixed income)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as IFRS 17, Basel II/III, HKMA and SFC rules, AML, FRTB, MiFID, BCB 239, Fintech, etc.
- Familiarity with risk related systems (e.g. RiskAuthority, Murex, database) or ALM systems (e.g. QRM)
- Effective team management skills
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Advanced Degree Preferred
- Professional Certifications Preferred: FRM, CFA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.