The Salesforce Solutions Architect create strategies and plans that define how information technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy; applies knowledge of standards and best practices to define governance, organization structure and staffing, architecture and processes for managing portfolios of projects; maintains knowledge of evolving trends in IT strategy and management and applies those to develop innovative business solutions.
A professional at this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture