Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills, influence through insight and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. With deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends, our focus is on providing recommendations with an emphasis of utilizing digital technologies to assist our client pursue their top priority business concerns.
Business Strategy professionals develop strategies to help our clients compete successfully in an environment which is increasingly being disrupted by digital and other market forces. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Make decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.