- Create high level and detailed requirements and specifications for digital projects
- Generate business requirements and user cases which documents business needs, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Document gaps in projects whilst providing potential solutions
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
- Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related area
- Relevant experience in Business Analyst role
- Good knowledge or experience in agile and digital (e.g. Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.)
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work VISA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.