We are hiring an Data Scientist / AI Architects that will focus on the enabling the technology vision of AI for our clients of different industries. They will engage with our Clients CIO and Enterprise IT functions to architect AI solutions leveraging common AI platforms (Amazon, Google, MSFT, IBM among others) along with 3rd party solutions, start up technologies and Accenture proprietary capabilities to drive AI innovation for our clients.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- You will work closely with our different industry client account teams to position Accenture as the leading AI solution provider in the market. You will support our business development by providing your AI technical knowledge and work our AI business lead to advise clients on the best AI solution. You usually collaborate with an multi-disciplinary team of experts from our strategy, system engineering and change management practice.
- As the Data Scientist / AI Architect you will work closely with the client teams to define and architect the solution for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients.
- You will also participate in the development of our AI solutions and future state products and offerings, leveraging and expanding your expertise and skills in this domain and contributing to the growth of Accenture’s AI business.
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience in one or more of the AI technologies:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Sound – audio processing, speech to text, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google API AI, Facebook AI, etc
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensor flow, Caffe, CNTK etc
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in working at major Technology Consulting firms, Technology firms or with In-house firms on leading edge technology projects
- Master degree / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or AI
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- Leadership / Management –experience in team work and possibly in managing small teams.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to present with confidence in front of an audience
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to work independently
- Strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- Willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- Global mind set; previous international experience is a plus
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
Good scripting and programming skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.