As an important member of the Greater China HR team, the HK HR Lead supports the development and implementation of the HK talent strategy, aligning with the HK business strategy. He/she will work closely with the Greater China HRBPs to jointly partner with the various business leads in developing and implement human resources’ processes, initiatives and programs in HK. He/she will address local market practice, legal and policy compliance in the execution and delivery of HR programs and services.
- Support the Greater China HR Lead to
- Design and deliver HK talent strategy and priorities that are aligned to the Greater China and HK business strategies
- Represent HR at the business table and actively influence the business strategy to ensure that talent considerations are appropriately reflected
- Drive consistent people experiences, promote collaboration cross business/ functional units and with mainland China locations, and foster the ONE ACCENTURE mindset and culture in HK.
- Design and execute change management programs, partnering with local business leadership
- In conjunction with respective Greater China HRBPs to act as a trusted advisor for the various business leaders in HK across all aspects of HR, including but not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate talent is identified, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the Greater China and HK business strategies
- Develop and implement employee engagement and retention programs, promote a people-centric culture
- Coach local career counselors and talent/ group leads in the performance achievement and career development of all employees
- Drive managed departures, ensuring compliance with local labour laws and company policies and practices
- Monitor compliance with local employment laws, and address employment risks by providing guidance and intervention as needed on employee relations issues.