- Coaching client project teams to adopt agile methods like Scrum
- Helping clients to define the particular ‘flavor’ of agile which works best for them
- Working with clients to build in-house agile capability, particularly for roles like Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Delivering fun and engaging agile training workshops for groups of 20+ people
- Helping to build our internal agile capability through training and mentoring
- Extensive delivery experience with agile (several years)
- Familiar with the agile manifesto and agile change
- Knowledge in Scrum and how to tailor different agile methods to client needs
- Proven experience with Kanban and other methodologies (particularly SAFe) is a plus
- Agile certification (CSM, PSM, SAFe etc) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps tools and popular agile tools like JIRA is also of benefit.
- You will also need to be a confident coach, with the experience and passion needed to run fun, engaging, activity-based training sessions and to coach client resources at all levels on-the-job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.