- Lead investigation, formulate and carry out corrective actions and plan for preventive measures; and produce report to management for service incidents;
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to drive the closure of the service incidents;
- Assist in planning, prioritizing, assigning and directing incident resolution and enhancement request demands;
- Proactively identify recurring problems and define improvement actions that will eliminate or reduce number of reported problems;
- Work with business units to interpret the business demands into technical fulfilment plan;
- Act as focal point and bridge between the customer and the operational delivery teams;
- Review KPIs achievement on regular basis and monitor adherence of service to committed SLA;
- Continuously Identify the room of improvement on the overall service delivery operation. Plan and execute the subsequent improvement activities;
- Provide leadership to the service delivery team and work support to less experience personnel;
- Degree in Information Technology, Management, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Eight or more years of application support services, project or program management. Preferable to have experience in 24x7 large operations support environment
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish strong working relationships with all levels with internal and external parties
- Able to work proactively, aggressively and independently with minimum supervision
- Conversant in English and Cantonese
- Strong analytic skills and problem skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.