Ready to fast-track your career?
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture’s Solution Architecture Team is composed of hands on architects whose work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest technologies, and to build application that transcend today’s digital world and fundamentally enable change for our clients businesses.
• Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods
• Work with internal teams (which can be across different geographic locations), customer technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions
• Participate in or drive deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when implementing these technology solutions
• Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers’ organization
The ideal candidate should possess strong technical knowledge in software architecture, have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills, and passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science background desired
- 5+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience in client service role would be advantageous
- Microservices, Event Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
- Working knowledge of container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI)
- Hands-on experience with different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 4595,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.