Based in HK
Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry, functional and analytics skills based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 2,000 of our 18,000 management consultants and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture Management Consulting. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit
- Minimum bachelor’s degrees and with good oral and written English, Mandarin is must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications--Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
- Have ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills to work well with clients and other team members
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Maintain good relationships with clients and project managers.
- Working experience in China is not necessary