Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00629368 00629368_en
Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry, functional and analytics skills based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 2,000 of our 18,000 management consultants and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture Management Consulting. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork
Talent & Organization
Accenture’s Talent & Organization (T&O) Practice works with clients globally in the area of Organization Transformation, Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management. This offering helps in enabling our clients to implement Organization Transformation, HR Service Delivery Model, Talent Management Strategy/Programs that aligns with the business strategy and builds a highly effective and efficient organization. The T&O group offers Consulting experience in a distributed environment and client facing environment.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
· This individual must be comfortable working at the different levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
· The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
· The individual should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
· The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of operating and scaling a business.
· The individual should have high energy levels.
· The individual should be diplomatic, and have a good team approach.
· The individual should be flexible with both domestic & international travels
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.