Job Location: Hong Kong
Regional Description: Hong Kong
Job Number: 00628748 00628748_en
The financial services industry globally is undergoing fundamental reform, with emergence of digital as a new driving force for change, shifting customer behaviours and expectations, and the continued impact of regulatory change. Our clients are therefore seeking help to move beyond the design and into the implementation of practical and workable solutions that meet regulatory demands, but also create platforms that are sustainable, capital and cost efficient and driven by real insight. They have to get more from less from both change and run investments.
This is your opportunity to join a team that specializes in delivering high impact management consulting services to some to the largest and most complex financial organisations in the market.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Support origination and sales efforts for finance transformation opportunities in Insurance
• Manage day-to-day project operations and provide oversight for a team of consulting staff and engage in stakeholder management with business representatives
• Establish thought leadership in finance transformation and technology such as big data & analytics, robotics, etc
• Interacts with senior level (CFO, CIO, COO, Head of Finance, SVP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
Professional Skill Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of Insurance Finance experiences on Accounting
• Experiences in Accounting, SAP or Oracle Financial Accounting System at Financial Institution or Insurance company is a plus
• Experienced in SAP or Oracle Financial system implementation on database and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
• Knowledge in IFRS17 accounting Assessments preferred
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
• Desire to work in an information systems and digital environment
• Willing to travel frequently to China
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.