Job Description – Executive Sourcing Consultant
Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
With approximately 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Executive Sourcing Consultant – Leadership Recruitment
The Accenture Leadership Recruitment practice is an in-house executive search function that identifies, cultivates and attracts senior leadership talent to support the growth of our Accenture businesses worldwide.
The Executive Sourcing Consultant plays a key role within this team, leading the identification of senior talent for critical leadership roles across Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. The role will build trusted advisor relationships with senior leaders, candidates, HR Leadership and the broader leadership recruitment team to develop and deliver sustainable in-house sourcing programs that enable Accenture to hire the most innovative and diverse candidates in the market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of regional recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with Global / Region/ Entity Leadership Recruiting lead, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment delivery and lead high-impact, multi-country recruiting initiatives
- Lead the design and implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research strategies and practices for international global research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future leadership talent needs of Accenture
- Use labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact-based recommendation to the business leaders, hiring team, manager and other internal stakeholders
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class leadership talent for Accenture
- Act as the regional SME and partner with Leadership Talent Acquisition Team, Geographic/ Country Talent Acquisition executives to identify key challenges, generate ideas, leverage resources, share information that facilitates an effective executive search process and work towards implementable solution
- Discover and exploit new, efficient, effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs.
- Provide world class candidate experience to the candidates/ prospects and be the ambassador/ custodian of Accenture’s Talent brand
- Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
- Develop personal industry profile to attract the best leadership to Accenture
- Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal leadership searches.