If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Working as a Cloud Technical Architect Manager with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Cloud Technical Architect Manager must be professional who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, Cloud Technical Architect Manager need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, Cloud Technical Architect Manager also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Job Description – Cloud Technical Architect Manager
Cloud professionals focus on the technology foundation and innovation required to enable enterprise/agency-wide infrastructure and application service. They have deep experience on Cloud infrastructure, application architecture planning and design.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Driving, supervising and reviewing cloud related technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Identifying opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis in a cloud environment
- Developing a cloud design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Developing design and transition approaches
- Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
- Extensive knowledge on datacenter infrastructure design and cloud computing.
- Expert on datacenter technologies across servers, storage and networking, including software defined datacenter technologies.
- Expert on platform technologies across Windows Server, Hyper-V, VMware vSphere and Linux.
- Expert on management and security technologies across monitoring, configuration management, updates management, compliance management, asset management, runbook automation, backup, DR, service management and identity management.
- Experience on AIX, HP-UX and Xen are preferred but not required.
- Experience in large scale (more than 500 servers) datacenter or cloud infrastructure design;
- 3 years+ hands-on experience with cloud platform, such as Azure and AWS
- 10 years+ total work experiences, has been the architect role in at least 5 datacenter or cloud infrastructure design projects;
- Experience in lead and co-operate with various vendors to achieve the delivery milestone.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Have potential leadership
- Use Mandarin and English fluently
- Azure and AWS certifications.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private, public and hybrid cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).