- Work closely with the UX team, UI Designer and Project Manager to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, UX design, and associated research.
- Assist in producing user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery with the support of experienced designers.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Degree in design related disciplines
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an ability to turn design challenges into a strong and unique creative vision. A portfolio that provides insights into the candidate’s design thinking process is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with applying human-centered design processes.
- Ability to work with standard design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
- Creative problem-solver with Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work VISA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.