SAP S4 Retail Consultant (SD/MM/CAR)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Have experience with SAP ECC and S/4 implementation, at least 3-4 end-to-end implementation experiences
- Have exposure with different roles during implementation:
- Design activity, facilitate workshop
- Hands-on in design and configuration
- Understand retail integration – with POS, WMS, CRM, eCommerce
- Have exposure with data conversion and cutover activities
- Knowledge and exposure on retail module, SD/MM and knowledge in CAR
- Familiar with SAP Integration design, familiar with the integration with other key modules and SAP BW
- Understand Sap Fiori
- Experienced in retail industry is a plus