SAP BW Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Facilitate KPI definition requirement gathering and design discussion
- Facilitate report requirement gathering and design discussion
- Understanding of retail or consumer goods industry or have relevant experience
- Team member or team lead role in SAP BW implementation project to cover design and test activities including: data extraction, data model, report
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Preferably at least 4 years working experience in SAP BW
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.