Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
You will be at the core of Accenture's Technology business, you are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve technology problems through developing, designing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies to improve the way our clients and the world works. You will be using your versatility and experience to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation. You will be applying the latest SDLC best practices to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the Accenture development teams.
- Hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/ mission critical systems using different technologies, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Strong in frontend web / backend integration development with technologies that are market relevant
- Experience in some of the following would be an added advantage:
- Native Android/iOS (Objective-C) development;
- Digital projects that are delivered in Agile/Scrum, DevOps;
- Backend integration with cloud platform deployment
- Passionate and keen to develop your profession in technical delivery, and strive to deliver the best design, codes and practice
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.