Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Communications, Media & Technology helps companies connect with digital consumers and businesses, launch innovative products and services, increase revenues and streamline operations to reduce costs.
As Management Consulting professionals within CMT, we help our clients to navigate these turbulent waters by providing best-of-breed industry solutions. Our Management Consulting people, in addition to industry knowledge, have a specialist skillset in one of our 8 practice areas: Talent & Organisation, Supply Chain & Operations, Customer & Channels, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Technology Advisory, Application Advisory, Network Services and Video & Content.
Due to an exciting growth and capability build phase, we are seeking a Management Consulting professional at Senior Manager level to join the Customer & Channels business practice.
The role requires someone able to foster a collaborative, high performing culture and team. Key to success is the ability to create and drive new opportunities and proactively engage across the business to bring the best thought leadership to our clients and our teams. A disciplined approach to planning and execution of campaigns, sales, offering development, projects, people management and capability development activities is required.
The role is seeking a domain SME specifically in Customer & Channels (Marketing, Sales and Customer Service) to drive and deliver innovative capabilities for our clients that are relevant in the market place. This includes driving innovative customer experience change across the value chain from product lifecycle management, marketing and campaign strategy and operations, digital and omni-channel sales strategy and transformation, direct and indirect sales force execution, customer service, field support, customer contact operations, retail/branch operations and the use of customer analytics and digital.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead and manage all stages of the lifestyle of a program for CMT MC- Customer & Channels projects/engagements
- Create additional value by bringing in new business opportunities, develop client facing points-of-view using case studies and industry experience as part of sales opportunity planning
- Engage with Global, APAC and Greater China Customer & Channels leadership on business problems and collaborate to bring effective solutions
- Translate client problems into business requirements that can be transitioned into delivery functions for execution
- Develop and communicate Sales strategies ranging from customer advocacy, omni-channel customer experience design, digital customer experience, pre-sales deal shaping, order to activation optimisation, enterprise account models that improve key sales metrics
- Develop, design and optimise sales and customer service business process for efficiency and high performance
- Facilitate application and tools assessment for sales & customer service processes
- Understand and integrate sales analytics into business process and profitability insight reporting needs
- Understand roles, responsibilities and capabilities of a sales organisation and mechanisms to drive high performance
- Ability to plan, design and implement change strategies to drive business adoption
- Lead team to develop articulate presentations that communicate proposals, strategies, plans and outcomes
- Lead, plan and manage a high performing team to deliver quality outcomes aligned to Time, Quality and Cost metrics