Job Location: Beijing, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shanghai
Job Number: 00474190 00474190_en
APAC MD Recruitment Lead
Success in this role will reflect your extensive experience operating at the leadership level.
You will demonstrate high levels of energy, gravitas, tenacity and commercial judgement that underpin your reputation as a strategic, trusted and collaborative business focused HR leader.
And most of all, you LOVE engaging with people and always are thinking with a candidate, how can we use your talent at Accenture?
Key areas for your achievement
· Manage a research led MD recruitment team of five to ten Recruitment Managers across APAC, providing coaching and support where needed.
· Keen to pursue and evaluate the latest thinking in AI, assessing how it could be included for leadership level recruitment across APAC.
· Experience in building teams to ramp up or down, depending on demand.
· Can create and implement a market leading MD candidate journey and experience.
· Can collaborate with GU HR/leadership and DTE HR/Leadership to develop sourcing activities and campaigns to promote a powerful brand reputation to attract MD level hires.
· Can develop programs and create ideas that work towards ensuring a pipeline of future leadership talent.
· Be able to push the Diversity agenda across APAC, promoting the research of external marketplace/industry trends and launching country diversity attraction programs.
· Can plan, design, manage and measure the success of sourcing and attraction projects in APAC.
· Build a collaborative relationship with EALA and NA Regional MD Recruitment leads.
· Will oversee the achievement of a successful MD Recruitment scorecard for APAC against the fiscal MD demand plan.
· Conduct regular forums for the MD recruitment team to share best practices and innovate new ideas;
· Interface with the MD recruitment sourcing team to leverage talent maps and market intel.
· Be the key APAC contact for advice with HR, Finance and Legal on MD Recruitment matters.
· Review and manage the APAC MD recruitment budget, payroll budget of MD recruiters and search firm fees, ensuring we are fully compliant.
· Continually review existing and new Executive Search firms to ensure we are achieving a true partnership and extension of our brand with candidates.
· Deep awareness of external competitor environment and provide marketplace intelligence to Business Leads and Country Leadership.
What is needed
· Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills at the leadership level. Be able to present a thoughtful point-of-view with persuasion, tact, and diplomacy to our senior leaders
· Value Creator. Exhibit relentless pursuit for new and innovative talent strategies, and creative solutions to talent challenges.
· Ability to inspire and motivate teams in new directions.
· Culturally sensitive and adaptive to country norms in APAC.
· Conflict Resolution. Possess sound judgement and savvy in navigating and resolving complex talent and organisational issues.
· Business Acumen. Be able to align talent strategies to achieve business goals.
Critical Thinking. Be
confident to ask probing questions; anticipate and address critical talent gaps
· A tertiary qualification
· Minimum of 7 years leading and managing a team
· Minimum of 2 years working in house, preferably in HR/Recruitment.
· Minimum of 2 years working at the leadership level in sourcing and managing candidates.
· Minimum of 7 years of candidate sourcing and scouting experience
· Minimum of 10 years candidate screening, assessing and management working in HR/Recruitment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.