Implement Java applications using different frameworks.
Be responsible for not only applications development, but also applications enhancement, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide per agreed standards.
Install and configure web application servers and components.
Work with clients and other team members in application development.
Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Participate in User requirements, functional specification writeup, system testing, UAT and implementations.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Some experience and knowledge in SQL programming.
- Some experience and knowledge in Web Services, preferably RESTful is a bonus.
- Some experience and knowledge in using Eclipse and operating UNIX/LINUX.
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design.
- Good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in innovating new technologies.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written. Mandarin is a bonus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.