Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/ mission critical systems using different technologies, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Understanding of Web and API architecture, knowledge with the SOA / Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Strong in Web services and API management technologies (SOAP/REST, XML/JSON, XSLT), implementation of System integrations, J2EE/Java Design Patterns.
- Experience on any enterprise service bus product and/or JMS messaging.
- Passionate and keen to develop your profession in technical delivery, and strive to deliver the best design, codes and practice
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
Experience/ Knowledge Good to Have
- API Gateway products - CA Layer 7, MuleSoft, 3Scale, Apigee, etc.
- Agile delivery methodology
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.