· Team leadership skills.
· Experience of high profile work within tight timelines.
· Extensive project and stakeholder management experience.
· Strong and proven Communications and governance management skills
· The ability to quickly understand the key value drivers in a business and how these impact the scope and approach of client assignment.
· Experience in running Governance Committees with senior stakeholders, with all associated processes.
· Proven ability to rapidly distil key facts from multiple sources and to synthesise appropriate ideas and actions into plans.
· Thorough understanding of the administration and hygiene side of project and programme management, e.g. RAIDs, plans, budgets, forecasts, resource management, etc.
· Understanding of the key drivers for change in investment, commercial and/or retail banking in the current economic, political and regulatory environment.
· Experience or desire to shape client propositions and commercials.
· Experience in ERP systems and implementations, including Oracle and SAP or other Finance and Risk related technologies (package or bespoke).
· Proven experience of working with Project Management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 Qualified).
· Strong problem solving skills.
· You will have an Undergraduate degree (at least 2.1)
· Experience in having a leador material role in transformational programmes of work across Finance, Risk or Treasury domains.