ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
Running a world class, global business of more than 500,000 people requires specialized skills and capabilities. Our Corporate Functions workforce is the lifeblood of the company and helps Accenture run like clockwork.
As an organization, we embrace change and collaborate to help clients accelerate their digital journeys and create lasting, 360-degree value for all stakeholders across their enterprises—as well as our own. Accenture Corporate functions, spanning across seven functional areas – Human Resources, Finance, Geographic Services, Marketing & Communications, Legal, Information Security and CIO Organization - powers Accenture’s ability to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Within the Europe Procurement Plus organization delivering for Accenture internal client, Greece and Bulgaria Cross Categories procurement Lead will oversee sourcing and contract management activities for Greece and Bulgaria, and also be responsible for defining category strategies for the respective locally owned categories.
Category Strategy & plan:
- Set up Greece and Bulgaria cross categories local targets in alignment with global/regional/local P+ and category goals
- Work with local business stakeholders to understand local business requirements
- Actively participate in category community calls and foster team spirit at local level
- Assess internal and external data to support locally owned strategy development
- Ensure Category Management team is informed of local category strategy and targets
- Implement the Global & Regional Cross Category strategy for Greece and Bulgaria local projects and initiatives
- Build the Sourcing Strategy and Manage all over process related to the Category of Contractors in cooperation with Local Stakeholders and in line with the Business current needs
- Identify with Regional Category Leads sourcing projects in line with the global/regional category strategies
- Create and maintain local sourcing pipeline through spend analysis and regular stakeholders meeting
- Facilitate the roll-out of global/regional/local sourcing initiatives within the Greece and Bulgaria
- Leverage the standard Sourcing methodology to achieve significant value in sourcing, negotiation and contracting
- Provide support in upfront market research and supplier identification for all sourcing projects
- Draw up technical specifications for local sourcing projects based on stakeholders’ requirements
- Design and develop relevant RFP documents for projects in line with global/regional strategies ; when applicable, use e-sourcing & e-auctions tools
- Perform supplier selection for local projects and negotiate commercial proposal with suppliers for local projects, and as determined by category management team for global and regional projects
- Prepare a recommendation report for stakeholders as a decision tool to help them selecting supplier(s)
- Award supplier(s)
- Negotiate and deploy supplier’s contracts, including best practices metrics & SLA, in collaboration with Legal department
- Ensure implementation Local Country Addendum of global/regional agreements
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and Accenture internal policies
- Manage supplier’s contract signature by both parties
- Store suppliers signed contracts into contracts repository & archiving tools
- Build the supplier documentation monitoring process for Contractor Category in line with local Legal requirements and in cooperation with CX (Contractors Exchange Team)
Buying process :
- Create supplier(s) in purchasing system assessing the right buying channels (catalog, Buy on Contract, Ariba Network, IQN etc …)
- Promote usage of negotiated contracts and monitor adoption rate to it
- Maintain preferred suppliers list
- Cooperate with CX (Contractor Exchange) team in relation to overall life cycle process of Contractors
- Identify key Cross Category stakeholders for Greece and Bulgaria
- Manage internal stakeholders’ feedback on category organization & supplier performance
- Proactively organize sessions with internal customers to identify value contribution opportunities
- Liaise with multiple departments (Category, Procurement, Legal, Operations) to ensure communication paths remain open
- Provide an escalation point for sourcing challenges
- Promote greater use of Global or Regional Strategic Providers
- Manage local supplier relationships in line with Global Category and 360 Value Mgmt. strategy
- Manage local suppliers portfolio in the Contractors Category
Deploy & adhere to global procurement process:
- When applicable, support development of global end to end procurement process, templates and tools
- Ensure the highest level of compliance with local legislations, regulations and Accenture policies with the support of the Procurement Plus Risk team
- Review KPI related to the categories (PSL usage, Contract compliance, Radix health, saving target, …) and take the proper actions
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Procurement work
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written & oral), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Greek Native, Fluent in English, spoken and written and another European language would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Greece specificities (market, law, suppliers, taxes etc…)
- A high level of knowledge Bulgaria specificities will be considered a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A bachelor`s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education
- 5 years working experience in Procurement or related functions (Controlling, Finance etc which had interrelationship with procurement) preferably in the commodities in scope with the accent on Technical Contractors including:
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements
- Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management.
- Good understanding of Procurement processes
- Good understanding of relevant industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.