ARE YOU READY to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.
That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Management Consultant in Telecoms, you will use your excellent analytical skills and imagination to solve the business problems of our Telecoms clients, identify and unlock value for them through the innovative application of key trends and business and technology solutions.
- Engaging directly with Telecoms clients on their most challenging business issues – understanding, addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Working with a high performing team and helping our clients drive profitability and performance through aligning to the right long-term operating model
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to the clients
- Driving Telecoms transformation using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Working with the business/end users to gather and analyze business requirements and perform business analysis
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement various programs
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc from a Top University, preferably in business or engineering
- Minimum 2 years of consulting experience in a reputable international consulting company or relevant professional experience within a Telecoms Services company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work constructively in teams
- Prior strategy and consulting experience with e.g. big consulting practice or internal consulting department of multinational firms will be considered a plus
- Prior experience in the Telecoms industry, will be considered an asset
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Midwest Higher Education Management Consultant
Midwest Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA NY - New York
Health Equity Lead Principal Director
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.