Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Strategy & Consulting and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As part of Accenture’s Applied Intelligence practice, you will lead data and process innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously learn and grow. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.
- Understand client requirements and translate them into data and architectural models
- Support end-to-end design and delivery of data platform architecture, using state-of-the-art blueprints
- Support the development and delivery of data pipelines, working closely with data engineering, data science and operations teams
- Provide technical assessments and guidelines on best-practices to development teams
- Communicate solutions to senior client stakeholders and leadership
- Contribute to sales activities through data and platform architecture expertise
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields is strongly recommended
- Solid understanding of key architecture concepts, including availability, scalability, operability and maintainability
- Knowledge of application modern architecture principles and patterns
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory
- Hands-on experience in development, deployment and operation of data technologies and platforms such as:
- Integration – APIs, Micro-Services and ETL patterns
- Execution Paradigm – low latency/Streaming, Batch and micro batch processing
- Data platforms – Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka etc.) and Data Warehouse (Teradata, Redshift, BigQuery etc.)
- Programming Languages: Python, Java, Scala
- Shell scripting (ideally bash) and Linux OS
- Cloud Services - AWS, GCP, Azure and Cloud Native
- DevOps – Ansible, Jenkins, ELK
- Messaging systems – Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Orchestration – Airflow, Step Functions, Ctrl M etc.
- Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, Security and Compute Optimization
- Experience with Agile and DevOps would be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Data Migration techniques and processes would be considered a plus
- Ability to work as a team player in a global collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel and gain exposure in global multinational companies
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.