ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Security. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Accenture Security helps our clients optimize security-related processes:
- Security Strategy
- Risk and Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Cyber Security
- Informational Security
Our security teams help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies. We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
Accenture is seeking Application Security Consultants to be assigned to its office located in Athens Greece.
- Definition of the secure software development life cycle
- Definition of applications security architecture elements
- Definition and documentation of security requirements for components (web, database, web services, mobile, etc.).
- Build technical PoC with clients to determine best tools to be implemented
- Manage Threats, Risks and Vulnerabilities lifecycle on client environment
- Collaborate with clients to define best approach to maximize the security posture
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing business processes and project work related to Application Security
- Minimum of 3 years’ with participation on security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real security challenges.
- Valuable certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, CEH, ECSP/CASE etc.
- Experience in management and definition of security in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Experience In Defining And Capturing Security Requirements In Applications
- Knowledge with OWASP TOP 10 / OWASP ASVS / CWE / MITRE / CAPEC / SANS 25
- Knowledge in STRIDE threat category
- Experience in threat detection and risk management and analysis
- Experience in defining security countermeasures and technical implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
- Other certifications are valuable and will be considered an asset
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work on various interesting projects and to participate on the newest trends of Security, locally and globally!
- Access to the most modern IT security solutions
- Professional training and acquisition of crucial Security certificates
- Variety of competitive benefits, certifications and trainings to strengthen your skills either in your workplace, or in your personal life
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.