Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Strategy & Consulting and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO:
As a Front-end Developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing highly-performant, customized and responsive applications that meet business process and application requirements. The developed and innovative applications will be integrated with back-end services like Data Science, AI or IoT. Your day to day tasks will include participating in the daily scrums, shaping and coding the front-end components of the user stories, unit testing the code and committing it into the repository. As a member of our Centre of Excellence you will work as part of highly skilled teams for local and global clients helping them to achieve their ambitious goals
· Responsible for designing, building and maintaining responsive front-end web and mobile applications
· Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks for cross-browser compatibility such as Bootstrap or Foundation
· Knowledge of automated code testing, such as unit testing and working with frameworks
· Experience with Git Version Control Software
· Familiar with modern architectures experience (SPAs, serverless, microservices...)
· Basic understanding of UI/UX design concepts and responsive web/mobile design
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code material
· Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of current technology trends, especially in areas like Data Science, AI, IoT
· Demonstrated ability to be a team player
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is essential.
· Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs
· Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging)
· Knowledge of frontend testing – Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Jest, writing unit tests
· Experience working as a member of a software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming
· Ability to think creatively to design/build applications that meet business process and application requirements
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
· Ability to work as a team player
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.